Bullying is getting out of control, especially with the internet being ever-present in our children's lives. Kids are hurting themselves, hurting others both physically and mentally, and even in some cases killing themselves. Maybe that bully needs some guidance, too. Anyone can be someone that a child looks up to; a role model doesn't always have to come from the home. It can be anyone, including you!
- Let's explain what bullying is and help build our community to be stronger, kinder, more compassionate and accepting
- Let's show kids (and adults) what happens when someone is bullied
- Let's hear the testimonies of victims and survivors of bullying
- Let's hear from those working on the front lines of this issue
- Let's educate ourselves and others by listening
- Let's come together and talk about it